JOKE , RISKS IN LIFE




FEEL THIS JOKE!!!!
A sick woman was lying on her
sick bed with her
husband by her side,
She turns to the husband and said
WIFE : Honey, I have a confession
to make....
HUSBAND : Save your strength my
dear!
WIFE : [Cuts in] Nooo, I want to
say it so that
when I die my spirit will be at rest.
I have been
stealing your money and giving it
to my boyfriend,
You're not the father of our son
Junior, I was the
one who stole your gold wrist
watch and hide it in
your sister's bag so that you'll
drive her away..
Please forgive me
HUSBAND : I know all these, that is
why I poisoned
you. Keep calm Let the poison
work.... Cant stop laughin.......is dis love or lust?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sodom And Gomorrah In Lagos, Hotels Where Women Dance Naked

Nigerians Sold To 666 As Foreign Mastercard Co. To Control Identity, Bank, Health and All Information of Citizens (Newsresue.com)