JOKE: mc Blast vs President Goodluck Jonathan

Raypowerfm Oap McBlast
Raypowerfm Oap McBlast 10:47pm Mar 28
MY ENCOUNTER WITH MR PRESIDENT IN ABUJA:
I met his Excellency the president of the federal
republic of Nigeria, Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan three
days ago in his convoy on his way out of the
Presidential Villa in Abuja; l was shocked when he
pulled over at my side and called me by my name,
“MC Blast., please come”, and he asked me “where
have you been?” “l have been around Sir, I
answered” He then said ''please l would want you to
join in making Nigeria a better place as a young
man.” Believe me friends; it was as if l was
dreaming!
He then asked me ''which position do you think you
can function best to interface with other citizens
thereby moving this nation forward?'' I was so
amazed with tears of joy when l told him ''Sir, l
would prefer the position of the CBN Governor'' He
then said ''consider it done!'' And he brought out a signed cheque of N2 million for my transport. I was thanking Him and all of a sudden l heard a shout.. MC Blast! wake up!
wake up!!....Come see your friend dey ask of you.
Since that day l have not greeted this friend. I'm
suspecting him to be an enemy of progress.
PLEASE SOMEBODY TELL ME: WHAT DO I DO TO
SEE HIS EXCELLENCY AGAIN? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sodom And Gomorrah In Lagos, Hotels Where Women Dance Naked

Nigerians Sold To 666 As Foreign Mastercard Co. To Control Identity, Bank, Health and All Information of Citizens (Newsresue.com)