Aisha Buhari Shouts: The North should hold Gov Amaechi responsible, if my husband dies"

Aisha Buhari

Following the collapse of General
Buhari in Calabar in Cross River
State. Mrs Aisha Buhari; the wife of
the APC presidential candidate
General Muhammed Buhari has
called on the northern elites to hold
Gov. Amaechi responsible should
anything happens to her husband. "
My husband is almost 80 years old.
The 72 years is an official age to
prevent an early retirement in the
Nigeria Army.
The man is actually
79 years and would be 80 this year.
He is not strong to go through this
campaign. They are simply torturing
my husband. They keep reassuring
me that drugs can sustain him.
For Gov. Fashola to consider Jimi
Agbade at 57 old, and my husband
Buhari at 79 fit, is simply a
conspiracy to make me a widow
before my time. Please I'm calling
on the Northern elites to plead with
Gov. Amaechi and the leadership of
the APC to kindly substitute my
husband, because he's not fit to
contest this election. When I was
told his credentials were not in
sight, I was jubilant because I felt
that would have automatically
disqualified him from the contest. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sodom And Gomorrah In Lagos, Hotels Where Women Dance Naked

Nigerians Sold To 666 As Foreign Mastercard Co. To Control Identity, Bank, Health and All Information of Citizens (Newsresue.com)