PHOTO: Chelsea Coach Held Back From Attacking The Referee!

PHOTO: Chelsea Coach Held Back From Attacking The Referee!

Photo below shows Chelsea coach being held back from confronting the referee! This is a disgrace to the Premier league and sanctions must follow. Please continue reading Mourinhos reaction. 
Jose Mourinho refused to take questions after Chelsea’s defeat against Sunderland thanks to Liverpool loanee Fabio Borini’s late penalty but instead issued a short statement that lasted around two minutes.
Below is the transcript of what he said after the defeat to the Black Cats.
“I just have to say that I will not wait for your questions. I am so sorry about it but in quick four points I can say everything I want to say so we are not going to waste time so every question you can ask me I will answer in exactly the same way so we stick with four quick points.
“The first point is to congratulate my players. They did everything they could. They fought, they played from the first to the last second and I think they deserve that. Sometimes we praise the players when we won, I think it’s fair to praise my players after a defeat.
“Secondly, congratulations to Sunderland. It doesn’t matter how, or why or in which way they won but they won. They won the three points and three fantastic points for them so I think it’s fair to congratulate them.
“Third point, I want to congratulate again but this time it’s Mike Dean. I think his performance was unbelievable and when referees have unbelievable performances I think it’s fair that we give them this so fantastic performance. He came here with one objective which was to make a fantastic performance and he did that.
“And fourth, I think it’s also fair to congratulate Mike Riley because he’s the referee’s boss and what they are doing all season is fantastic, especially in the last couple of months, especially in matches involving the teams that were in the title race were absolutely fantastic. I also congratulate Mr. Mike Riley. Thank you.”
Mourinho then got up and left the room, leaving journalists stunned and unable to ask questions about Ramires’ elbow on Sebastian Larsson or Rui Faria attempting to attack Dean.

Getty Images. London24

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sodom And Gomorrah In Lagos, Hotels Where Women Dance Naked

Nigerians Sold To 666 As Foreign Mastercard Co. To Control Identity, Bank, Health and All Information of Citizens (Newsresue.com)