UPDATE: 19 year Old Ghanaian Girl, Benadicta Yeboah who was rumored to have Committed Suicide After Her Sex Tape Leaked is ALIVE!!!


UPDATE: 19 year Old Ghanaian Girl, Benadicta Yeboah who was rumored to have Committed Suicide After Her Sex Tape Leaked is ALIVE!!!

Some hours ago we made a post of the Ghanaian girl who was rumored to have committed suicide after her leaked sex tape ruined her life. After much investigation we found out that it's a mere rumor being propagated by the media.
A day after the videos went viral, Benedicta Yeboah also known as Nana Abena or Nahnah Abynah was said to have committed suicide—but today, she has come out to say, she is still alive.
She wrote on Facebook “Pls I'm not dead” and followed it up with the below long apology.
“I’m most proud of the blessings that God has bestowed upon me, in my life. He’s given me the vision to truly see that you can fall down, but you can still get back up. Hopefully I’ll learn from my mistakes and have the opportunity to strengthen and improve the next thing I do.”
“Secondly, I am here today to apologise for the personal mistakes I have made and the embarrassment I have caused. I make this apology to my neighbours and my constituents, but I make it particularly to [my] parents.”
“I am not here to explain anything to anyone…We all make mistakes, have struggles, and even regret things in our past… We learn from failure, not from success! I am glad that I paid so little attention to your criticism…n pls m nt dead.”
For those of you who will like to confirm for themselves can visit her facebook timeline https://www.facebook.com/benedicta.yeboah.7

Somex De Archvist's photo.
Somex De Archvist's photo.
Somex De Archvist's photo.
Somex De Archvist's photo.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sodom And Gomorrah In Lagos, Hotels Where Women Dance Naked

Nigerians Sold To 666 As Foreign Mastercard Co. To Control Identity, Bank, Health and All Information of Citizens (Newsresue.com)