.My life, family, business in danger in Lagos – Ifeanyi Ubah Chairman of the Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria (TAN)

My life, family, business in danger in Lagos – Ifeanyi Ubah Chairman of the Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria (TAN)

Chairman of the Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria (TAN), Dr.Ifeanyi Ubah My life, family, business in danger in Lagos – Ubah yester­day said it was very erro­neous for people to insinu­ate that the organisation was backing the All Pro­gressives Congress (APC) governorship candidate, Mr. Akinwumi Ambode.
Ubah said TAN had never shifted in its support for the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), just as he denied meeting with the Oba of Lagos, with the view to en­dorsing the APC candidate. My life, family, business in danger in Lagos – Ifeanyi Ubah Chairman of the Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria (TAN) of Nigeria (TAN), Dr. My life, family, business in danger in Lagos – Ubah yester­day said it was very erro­neous for people to insinu­ate that the organisation was backing the All Pro­gressives Congress (APC) governorship candidate, Mr. Akinwumi Ambode.Ubah said TAN had never shifted in its support for the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), just as he denied meeting with the Oba of Lagos, with the view to en­dorsing the APC candidate. He also raised the alarm over the threat to his life, family and businesses in Lagos, owing to his support and investment in the PDP and its governorship can­didate in Lagos State, Mr. Jimi Agbaje. He stated: “My life, my family, and my businesses in La­gos are under severe threat in Lagos State because of the role I am playing in PDP and in my support for Jimi Agbaje,” Ubah said.“I have no regrets sup­porting President Jonathan and Agbaje. My position and that of TAN’s support for the PDP has also not changed. Some persons have called, others have sent text messages to me saying my life and busi­nesses were no longer safe. Some have queried why I am fighting the APC in La­gos.“They threaten me for leading the Igbo to work against the APC. I have re­ported the threat to my life and businesses to the Ni­gerian security and I have also alerted the internation­al community.“It is very important for me to re-affirm clearly that as at today I am a PDP member and will remain so tomorrow. Neither TAN nor myself is supporting the APC and its candidate in Lagos State. We are in­tact as a group and those we have supported.”According to Ubah, who said he was a detribalised Nigerian, it was important for critics to note that on the PDP platform history was made in Lagos State, as non-indigenes won elec­tions into the House of Representatives. Ubah said this was a feat that should be applauded and not condemned.“The PDP platform has given non-indigenes in La­gos the opportunity to be at the National Assembly, the first in 16 years under the current democracy. We have to thank the party; Igbo who have contribut­ed to building Lagos now have a voice in Lagos and this is laudable.We can only be grateful to the PDP for this and it will be wrong for anyone to say we are shifting to another party. There is no­body in TAN who has the capacity to endorse another candidate,” he added.'
He also raised the alarm over the threat to his life, family and businesses in Lagos, owing to his support and investment in the PDP and its governorship can­didate in Lagos State, Mr. Jimi Agbaje. He stated: “My life, my family, and my businesses in La­gos are under severe threat in Lagos State because of the role I am playing in PDP and in my support for Jimi Agbaje,” Ubah said.
“I have no regrets sup­porting President Jonathan and Agbaje. My position and that of TAN’s support for the PDP has also not changed. Some persons have called, others have sent text messages to me saying my life and busi­nesses were no longer safe. Some have queried why I am fighting the APC in La­gos.
“They threaten me for leading the Igbo to work against the APC. I have re­ported the threat to my life and businesses to the Ni­gerian security and I have also alerted the internation­al community.
“It is very important for me to re-affirm clearly that as at today I am a PDP member and will remain so tomorrow. Neither TAN nor myself is supporting the APC and its candidate in Lagos State. We are in­tact as a group and those we have supported.”
According to Ubah, who said he was a detribalised Nigerian, it was important for critics to note that on the PDP platform history was made in Lagos State, as non-indigenes won elec­tions into the House of Representatives. Ubah said this was a feat that should be applauded and not condemned.
“The PDP platform has given non-indigenes in La­gos the opportunity to be at the National Assembly, the first in 16 years under the current democracy. We have to thank the party; Igbo who have contribut­ed to building Lagos now have a voice in Lagos and this is laudable.
We can only be grateful to the PDP for this and it will be wrong for anyone to say we are shifting to another party. There is no­body in TAN who has the capacity to endorse another candidate,” he added.

My life, family, business in danger in Lagos – Ifeanyi Ubah Chairman of the Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria (TAN)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sodom And Gomorrah In Lagos, Hotels Where Women Dance Naked

Nigerians Sold To 666 As Foreign Mastercard Co. To Control Identity, Bank, Health and All Information of Citizens (Newsresue.com)